Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Call on Your Life Part 2

"He that began a Good Work in you will carry it on to completion." Philippians 1:6

I often think, where would I be if I had stayed on track with Jesus? Where would I be if I had not taken the other road at age fourteen? I had a friend in high school that would stand on the tables in the cafeteria and tell everyone about Jesus in the mornings before class started. I see how God has used him, and think how many years I wasted before getting on track with Jesus.

So…what has He put inside of you that you have rejected for years? What is it in life that you enjoy doing? What is it that you happen to do well? What is it that breaks your heart?

According to Jeremiah 20:9 you can’t deny what He’s put inside of you…it’s fire in your heart (PASSION) His words in your heart, a fire shut up in your bones. You can't hold it in!

I'm excited He didn't forget me. Excited that He uses me to teach people about how wonderful He is. I SERVE an AWESOME GOD!