Friday, October 9, 2009

Word of Knowledge Spoken Over me on 10/4/09

This past weekend at Christian Assembly, Peter Kumar was used by the Lord to heal and speak words over people. Check out his website to learn more about his ministry.

Here is the word spoken to me:

You are humble, you are faithful, you have a unique ministry. For the last 6 months something has happened to you. You feel you have been removed from the main frame. Something has happened, you have just fallen out, but don't worry I'm giving you a new thing. You will not go back to the old thing. I'm giving you a new thing. You have a call for nations. You would like to go to some places but you are not able to. I will take you! You and your wife have an excellent ministry. The ministry's not only inside the church, but it's outside. You are like an Elijah, a father to the fatherless. Many people who are broken will come to you. A church outside of the walls. I am trusting you.

Wow!! Where do I start? The Lord knows my thoughts and emotions. For about 6 months I have felt that way. I have felt the Lord birthing a new thing in me. We are planting a church Downtown Greenville, SC. Transformation House. A place of 24 hours a day 7 days a week ministry (church outside of the walls). And to be like an Elijah, I'll take that mantle. He is trusting me. God has truly rocked my world!