Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wisdom of Heaven

I recently responded to a story I read on Facebook with a negative attitude. I called someone a name and put it out there for everyone to read. Now I still believe the actions of this person are completely wrong, but I let my sinful tendencies of speaking what I think first come out. My wife Kristen brought this to my attention last night. I made the comment about 4 days ago. This whole time I never gave it a second thought but it was something that my wife and maybe others viewed as a negative response.
That's not how I want to live or have people see me, so please forgive me. I want to live a James 3:17-18 life where I reflect the wisdom of Heaven:
Pure,
Peace-Loving,
Considerate,
Submissive,
Full of Mercy,
Good Fruit,
Impartial,
Sincere,
Peacemaker.
That cultivates a harvest of righteousness.

Life experiences shape us.... Jesus transforms us.
TRANSFORMATION HOUSE