Monday, October 12, 2009

My Faith

I have two grandmothers that have lived lives of extreme faith. One has lived most of her life in daily physical pain. She has never doubted God's love for her. I would ask often why doesn't God heal you? In His timing He will be glorified she would say. My other Grandmother lived a life of hard work where she raised two children alone and had to work two jobs to support them. Today she has dementia and forgets who everyone is.....everyone but God. She will not remember me but will tell me about God. Both women have given me great parents and have been awesome examples of faith in God.

In two weeks I step out into full time ministry. I leave a weekly paycheck. I have several people ask how will you make it? What are you going to do? Trust God and believe His promises to me are true.

Matthew 10:9-10 tells me He will take care of my needs. He assures me this is what He wants. I know there are no worry free guarantees because that would take away the element of faith. My BIG God, gave me a BIG Vision and I believe He has the resources I need.

I am very thankful to have great women of faith invest in me and a big God who loves me.