Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wisdom

Nothing you desire can compare to wisdom. (Proverbs 3:15)
It's been 9 months since my last post. The busy matters of everyday life have prevented me from even reading much. I have managed to read a few scriptures everyday but to dive in and study has not happened. On my shelf I currently have 12 books I haven't read. I get up at 6 a.m. every morning to start my day and I am at work by 8:30. I arrive back home around 8:30 p.m. in time to see the kids for about 30 minutes before they are off to bed. It's crazy and I suspect I am not the only one that has days this hectic. On my days off, I am so far behind, it's catch up time (bills, chores, family, church, etc.).
This morning I woke up and my brain was starving and the above scripture is where God led me. So I decided to take sometime today and dive in. I feel better already. I plan on reading a great book today from Pastor Steven Furtic (Sun Stand Still) and God's Word. I guess I will have to start getting up at 5 a.m. Oh, wait...I need to exercise too. Pray for me!

Transformation House